Wood is beautiful, it always bring us the natural beauty and fresh feeling. Due to various reasons, however, solid wood wouldn’t be an eternal choice for people. Therefore ASICO has built up a great deal of plans for flush wooden doors which make them more commercial, nice looking and practical. Meanwhile, flush doors have become an excellent choice for both residential and commercial usage.
With a greatly wide range of wood species including birch, oak, ash, maple and more, you’ll find the perfect choice for any decoration.
１.Available in multiple wood species including walnut, cherry, sapele, oak, birch, ash, maple and etc.
2. Available in different types of frame, such as hollow metal frame, solid wood frame and engineered wood composite frame.
3. Available in different grains high pressure laminate( HPL）finish
3. Available in wide range preps for different hardware.
4. Also available in raw and primed hardboard, raw and primed embossed hardboard and prefinished varieties
5. Available in hollow core, solid particle board core, and fire-rated core
6. Most designs available in matching bi-fold doors
What’s more you should know about flush doors
1. Flush doors have simplicity in design and less expensive.
2. Flush doors could provide charming durability&appearance.
3. Flush doors have rich, warm appearance of traditional door
4. Flush doors have good stability against twisting.
Usually a flush door slab is made of lipping, soft wood reinforcement, core and surface finishing. Lipping is usually made of solid wood with a 6/8 mm thickness, we prefer to choose same wood species with the surface finishing to make the whole door look nice. Inside the lipping, we also fasten some soft wood in order to hold hinges, door closers and some other hardware. As for the cores, more options are coming up such as honeycomb paper, wood batten, semi-solid particle board, full solid particle board, fire cores and etc. Different core brings different function to doors, something like soundproof, fire proof, anti-bacteria and etc, some of them are even able to combine with other due to function of selected cores. Flush doors have another advantage for surface finishing due to its flat face, except for natural wood veneer, doors can be also finished with HPL sheet, primed paint, solid paint, melamine, plastic or even paper according to client’s different demands.
Door always goes with a frame, as always ASICO can also provide various frames to meet your requirements. To make the doors look like a holistic with the room, ASICO manufactures thousands of architraves and jambs to reach this target.