The right doors can enhance the look of your home or commercial facility while providing added security. At Asico Door, we offer a range of commercial solid core wood doors to complement any building style or design. Specially Asico supply a full line of custom and standard wood fire door for hotels, shopping mall, supermarkets, schools, hospital, office and residential buildings.
Asico architectural wood doors have been tested and evaluated for compliance with applicable requirements for the following standards.
• UL 10(c) (1998) • UL 10(b) (1997) • CAN/ULC S104 (1980 R1985)
• UBC 7-2 (1997) • ASTM E2074 (2000) • NFPA 252 (2003)
Asico Wooden Fire Door Specifications:
--Standard Finish Type: Wood grains, Solid colors, and Patterns.
--Maximum Size: Single (20 minute fire door) 4' 0" x 10' 0"
Pair ( 20 minute fire door) 8’0” x 8’0”
Single (45-minute and up) 4’0” x 8’0”
Pair (45-minute and up) 8’0” x 8’0”
--Thickness: 1 3/4"
--Core: Particleboard LD-2; Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI A208.1( for 20-minute)
Asico acoustic WFC 30 mineral board up to 42db; Meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM-E-152,
CSFM-43.7,CAN4-S104,NFPA-252,UBC-7-2-97,UL-10C( for 45-minute, 60-minute and 90-minute)
--Stiles: 1 3/8" laminated hardwood bonded to core.
--Rails: 1 1/4" minimum.
--Adhesives: Type-II Interior
--Patterns: 20-minute with various design; 45-minute and up with flush design.
--Max Lite Opening: 20-minute total square inch not to exceed 1296; 45-minute and up total square inch not to exceed 93.
--Louver: Louvre allowed in doors with lite opening, exit devices or smoke control doors; Louver up to 24” x 24”(Requires approved louver)
--Prefitting: May be factory machined for hardware as specified.
--Warranty: Life of Original Installation.
Various Finishes are available:
Veneer Woodgrain Color Chart :
HPL Woodgarin Color Chart:
Standard Color Chart:
Asico Solid Wood Door Fire Rating Features:
1. WDMA I.S.1-A-2013 and AWS, Edition 2, Section 9 Quality Standards(Bonded Core)
2. Top and bottom rails of door will be factory sealed.
3. Positive pressure 20-minute, 45-minute, 60-minute and 90-minute UL fire labels is available within size and usage limitations. Fire rated doors use approved Asico lite frame(UL R38990)
4. Cutouts for vision panels will be made at the factory and will be of sizes and locations as indicated on the drawings. Factory finished beige powder coated metal lite frames will be furnished for lite openings unless otherwise specified.
5. Bottom clearance 3/4” max.(bottom of the door to top finish floor) laminate or PVC wrapped. Maybe veneer-wrapped at additional cost.
6. Hardware preparation: All cutouts for mortise hardware will be made at the factory from hardware manufacturer’s templates and approved shop drawings.
7. Doors will be individually poly-bagged and carton box corner wrapped for protection in transportation and storage periods, and will be marked as per tag openings on shop drawings.
8. Door bottom seals, sweeps, thresholds, gasketing, lite kits and glass also can be supplied.
Asico Door is the leading manufacturer of wood and steel fire doors in China. For years we have been focusing on providing an impressive selection of UL listed hollow metal doors and commercial wood doors. With products sold in more than 60 countries, Asico’s quality performance and customer service have earned it wide acceptance.
Driven by the mission of “Protecting Life & Property”, Asico Door keeps increasing investment every single year to enable the doors to be manufactured using the advanced equipment and manufacturing technology.
Commercial Wood Entry Doors Application:
Asico Door offers thousands of options for wood fire doors. Any type of concern, whether its commercial or residential, can receive a detailed proposal by contacting the Asico Door team.