Birch wood veneer is typically a pale cream to a pink tinged light yellow wood that ages to a deep pale gold color. Birch is a hardwood of medium density, easy to work with and strong. It has a smooth texture, tight uniform grain and satiny sheen. Birch veneer solid fire wood door has gained a lot of customers in America area as it is a good choice for commercial buildings.
Asico is specializing in processing various fire wood doors, especially the flush wood veneer doors unfinished for the U.S. market. The flush birch veneer fire rated door add clean modern timeless for office decoration. Our stylish flush wood doors strong and look stunning. Our flush wood doors can be used in any commercial application.
Here we see the birch veneer door specification on the below.
Asico Solid Birch Veneer Fire Door Specifications:
1. Door thickness: 1 3/4”
2. 5-ply construction
3. Particleboard core for non-rated or fire door 20 minute; mineral fire core for 45-90 minute.
4. Finish type: Unfinished, slab only
5. Can be used for interior application
6. Warranty: 2 years for normally use
7. Packaging: Pallet
* No frame, casing or hardware are included, unless otherwise noted. Door is not prepped for hinges or a handle.
More natural wood veneer can be provided on your request. Also hardwood frame or metal frame is optional. In many cases, we’d like to offer not only the standard stock size door, but also the special design customer design for different projects. You will always find a complete proposal for your work.