Commercial wooden doos are primarily used when a hollow metal door is not required for maximum security and where weather and price is less of a concern. Wood doors are available in many shapes, styles, woods, stains and paints. Office interiors are the most common places for a fine wood office door to be utilized for a good look with a rich decor.
Asico Door is a manufacturer of fine quality architectural commercial wood doors and wood frames based in China. We have professional team of innovator in architectural wood doors and continue to bring design mixed with functionality to the wood door market.
Asico offers commercial wooden doors with features on the below:
-- Choice of wood
-- Choice of stain or paint grade
-- Option for custom designs
-- Installation guide or training on line
-- Minimized disruption of your work environment
Asico offers commercial wooden doors with non-rated and fire rated complying to:
● UL 10B, Fire Tests of Door Assemblies (neutral or negative pressure)
● UL 10C, Positive Fire Pressure Tests of Door Assemblies
● NFPA 252, Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
● BS476 Part 22, Standard British Fire Door tests.
Other commercial centers.
No matter what design you prefer, we can offer customized doors that reflect the public environment of you office. With all of the planning and care that goes into building or restoring, we can offer speciality doors that match your specifications. Generally wood species like birch, mahogany, oak, maple, cedar, etc can be chosen.
Either stain or polyurethane paint can be finished at our factory. Polyurethane paint need two coats of primer and at least one coat of quality exterior paint. Please follow the recommendations below.
1. The first coat should be a stain control or presealer to allow for a more uniform acceptance of the stain.
2. The second coat should be a semi-transparent stain or clear coat that is recommended for exterior use.
3. The third or fourth coats should be a varnish or polyurethane.
4. All stain and clear finishes will perform measurable better if protected from the direct affects of sunlight and weathering, and refinishing will not be required so frequently.
You are welcomed to contact our technical office for more specifications and details.