Commercial fire rated wood door is a general call for the wood doors that are using for commercial places such as school,
office building, school and etc. Generally speaking commercial wood doors always has some specified functions like soundproof, fireproof, waterproof, leakproofness, high strength and nice looking for the places which require so.
Asico Door manufacture is mainly offering BS476 and UL Fire Door both in wood and metal doors:
● BS476 Part 22,Standard British Fire Door tests.
● UL 10B, Fire Tests of Door Assemblies (neutral or negative pressure)
● UL 10C, Positive Fire Pressure Tests of Door Assemblies
● NFPA 252, Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
Here we mainly introduce fire rated wood door BS standard.
Asico fire doors are tested to BS476 1987: Parts 22. All doors and doorsets are manufactured under the Exova BM TRADA 3rd Party Certification Scheme for the Manufacture of Fire Doors. Our fire rated wooden doors are manufactured by a unique process, using top quality fire-rated core material from Asico.
Why Choose Commercial Wood Fire Doors?
1. High hardness, good gloss, non - deformation, anti - aging.
2. Moth-proof, moistureproof, anti-fouling, heat resistant, crack resistant, not deformed, sound insulation effect is good.
3. Non-toxic, tasteless, does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, no radiation pollution, environmental health.
4. Wonder choice to decorate living rooms.
Asico Fire Rated Wood Door Features:
A fire door is a type of door, or closure used as a passive fire protection item within buildings to prevent the spread of fire. It is usually the only means of allowing people to pass through and or to escape.
Designed to meet the life-safety requirements in various types of buildings and structures that are compartmentalized to contain the spread of fire, these doors complement existing passive fire-fighting systems.
The necessity of these doors is governed by national building codes as well as directives of local fire-fighting and municipal authorities.
The Right Fire Door for the Right Location and the Right fire Resistance.
30 Minutes Wooden Fire Rated Door Shutter with 45mm thick & Frame: BS 476 Part 22
60 Minutes Wooden Fire Rated Door Shutter with 50mm thick & Frame: BS 476 Part 22
90 Minutes Wooden Fire Rated Door Shutter with 54mm thick & Frame: BS 476 Part 22
120 Minutes Wooden Fire Rated Door Shutter with 57mm thick & Frame: BS 476 Part 22
Asico wood fire door is being labeled both door slab and frame. The door and frame assemblies earn fire grade ranged 30 minutes ( 0.5 Hour ), 60 minutes ( 1 Hour), 90 minutes ( 1.5 hour) and 120 minutes ( 2 Hour).
Asico Wood Fire Door Technical Specifications:
Eoxva BM TRADA Q-Mark
45mm - 57mm
Single: 4’0” x 8’0” (1219 x 2438mm) Double: 8’0” x 8’0” (2438 x 2438mm)
Based on plywood, MDF, HDF, or hardboard decking with different finished
Doors constructed using water-resistant adhesives.
Larger lite available with glazing. UL lite frame ID:R38990
Up to 24" x 24" (610 x 610mm). Louver(s) allowed in doors with lite openings,
SG fire intumescent / smoke seals.
Asico Commercial Fire Rated Wood Door Main Advantages:
--Choice of wood Veneer
--Choice of stain or paint grade
--Option for custom designs
--Installation guide or training on line
--Minimized disruption of your work environment
Asico Wood Fire Door Applications
Asico Factory Overview
Asico Commercial Fire Rated Wood Door installation requirements:
1. The wooden fire door should be a swing door, which must be flexible and has its own function of closing.
2. The wooden fire door used for evacuation passages should have the function of being able to close immediately in the event of fire, and open in the direction of evacuation. It is not suitable to install locks and bolts.
3. Double or multiple wooden fire doors with spigots must be closed in sequence.
4. The door of the wooden fire door should be sealed with the door and the door should be sealed with a non-combustible material.
5. When the conditions are met, it is advisable to assemble the door leaf and the door frame, install all the hardware, and then install it in a complete set.
6. After the wooden fire door is made, the base oil (dry oil) should be brushed once to prevent moisture deformation.
7. Small hardware installation and application of wood screws, not to use nails instead.