ASICO is a manufacturer specializing in the production of American standard wood/steel commercial doors. After years of development, ASICO now has the product quality and certification recognized by the American market.
There are many types of commercial doors, and ASICO only focuses on making a small part of them, which are fire doors.
ASICO DOOR have been tested and evaluated for compliance with applicable requirements for the following standards.
· FSC®material approved
· ISO management and quality system
· EN1634-1, EXOVA BM TRADA Q-mark approved
· UL 10(b), 10(c), UBC 7-2, ASTM, NFPA,CAN/ULC S104
Through years of hard work and development, ASICO has obtained the official UL certificate, whether it is wood doors or steel doors, we have done to fully meet the requirements of the American market.
Product Listed – ASICO Commercial Steel Door with hose stream positive pressure tested
· UL door certificate Number -- R38744
· UL door certificate Number – R38745
· UL lite frame certificate Number -- R38990
· Fire Resistance Louvers -- max size 24" x 24"
· Swing -- Single Swing
· Vision Panel -- LISTED
* Reversible door leaf
* Mitered joint knock down frame
* Standard 2 1/8’’ cutout for knob lock
* Honeycomb, polyurethane infilling.
* Standard stud anchor, T/wire anchor for installation on dry/masonry wall
* Adjustable comprehension&base anchor for installation
Why Choose Us
● With top grade numerical automatic production machines, such as automatic veneer laminating machine, engraving machine, drilling machine, CNC machine, spray painting platform.
● Quality products manufacturing follows international management system and standards.
● Intelligent and innovative technical team analyzing and design process.
● Dedicated door experts to help 24 hours stand-by.
● The shortest leading time, installation guide and training on site.
In fact, there are still many unlisted items, and due to the lack of space, I can only briefly summarize the projects we have reached at this stage. At the same time, ASICO has a professional technical team to keep up with the latest business door developments to meet the needs of different customers.