You may have not realized it, but fire rated doors are located in every corner of our lives. Shopping malls, schools, metro stations, hospitals, or any other public places you have been in. When it comes to the purposes of a fire rated door, what would be your answer?
In every day use, the purpose of a fire rated door is just as any other door, it stands there and let people get in or out if necessary. They are not so eye-catching and most people don’t even notice their existence, but in the event of a fire, they become the most important exit device you could rely on. As part of a building’s passive fire protection system, they protect people and help save lives.
Except for saving lives, to minimize fire damage is another purpose of fire doors. A qualified fire door could efficiently stop the spread of flames, heat and smoke, therefore properties and stuff in the building could be protected well until firefighters come and put out the fire.
We Asico provide a wide range of fire-rated time doors, from 20 minutes up to 180 minutes. All the doors are manufactured under the international mainstream standards and can meet different needs in different places for fire protection concern, please see the following:
● BS476 Part 22,Standard British Fire Door tests.
● UL 10B, Fire Tests of Door Assemblies (neutral or negative pressure)
● UL 10C, Positive Fire Pressure Tests of Door Assemblies
● NFPA 252, Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- Provide galvanized steel material fire steel door.
- The thickness of the door leaf steel plate is 18 Ga. The thickness of the door frame is 16 Ga.
- Each fire door is affixed with a label indicating the fire test level.
- UL labeled door can last 60, 90, 180 minutes.
- Inner core options: honeycomb kraft core, steel reinforcement, polyurethane inner core.
- Clear vison panel up to 180 minutes.
- The factory is ready to receive all hardware.
- Can be used in single door and double door. Size: single 4'0" x 8'0"; double 8'0" x 8'0"
- Provide primer, paint and wood grain finish.
- ASICO provides a full set of UL listed hardware
- Every assembly configuration such as transom panel, louver, vision panel, frame material, thickness of metal, leaf construction, core type, door set type (single, double or double egress), etc., is covered by the UL certified.
- Hardware reinforcements features
a. 11 Ga. for hinge
b. 12 Ga. for door closer and door holder
c. 16 Ga. for lock / panic push bar
For your orders and inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact us.