When we talk about 2-panel fire doors, most people think of wooden fire doors first. In fact, there are also 2-panel commercial metal doors. This type of steel door is more unique. There are 2 panel decorations on the surface. It is common to have a square panel above and below the door leaf. And a variety of paint colors are available, which brings more choices for your commercial and home buildings
Compared with ordinary steel door, 2 panel commercial metal door has a more design sense and can be integrated with other architectural styles.
Asico 2 panel commercial metal doors meet the requirements of UL certification and there are some information about it.
1. 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel for door leaf, 16 Gauge Galvanized Steel for door frame.
2. Seamless Filled Edges
3. Available thickness 1 3/8’’ and 1 3/4’’.
4. Max size :4'0‘’ x 8'0‘’
5. Filling with honeycomb, polyurethane. Generally filled with honeycomb.
6. Finished: Primed, Powder coated.
7. Prep. hinge and lock. matching with Ceco, Steelcraft, Dks,etc.
8. KD / Welded metal frame for drywall and mansory.
9. Non- Handed Design
10. Hinge Reinforcement Standard / Heavy Duty
11.up to 3 hour fire rated, Positive Pressure and “S” Smoke included