Fire doors help prevent the spread of flames and smoke up to 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes in the event of a fire. When fitted correctly, they provide vital protection to anyone inside a building, giving them time to either get to safety or be rescued. External fire doors provide a safe passageway to escape in case of a fire or emergency. Fire proof doors can be used in the home, workplace or commercial buildings, helping to put homeowners, workers and visitors at ease.
Asico offers variety of styles, including classic and current looks, means both design and safety can be achieved simultaneously without compromising on style. Our fire rated door use hardwood timber strips to form a frame around a fire resistant mineral core. Varying finishes provide a professional look to fire rated doors while maintaining functionality, durability and security.
Asico Hardwood Fire Door Specifications:
1. Based on standard door configuration. Other size, finish, frame and hardware options are available.
2. Door thickness: FD30 leaf - 45mm. FD60 leaf - 50mm
3. Design: Incorporate 8mm wide external hardwood edge strips to form a frame around the core in compliance with BS476 part 22 1987
4. Finish: Fire rated grade laminate finish; nature wood veneer finish; Plywood sheet finish
5. Core: Mineral fire board
6. Hardwood frame: Hardwood moisture content shall be 8-12% and density not less than 650kgs/m³. Oak, beech, mahogany, teak, meranti, walnut, cherry and other species as option.
7. Weight: FD30 leaf - 40KG. FD60 leaf - 50KG.
Asico Hardwood Fire Rated Door Applications:
Warehouses, basement offices, schools, maintenance facilities, hospitals, residential units, shopping centers.